Retrieved from Ashes

02 June, 2009

Done

After spending entire day doing nothing else than playing with this page now is the time to start thinking about working a bit around the home (ah you know – the boring stuff: cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking... For all of you who wonder: Yes , I do such things as well!!!).




As soon as I finished this post I realised that the contrast was to big for a tiny detail in the middle. So I had to do painting, scanning, changing all slides and republish the post (typical me - Miss Perfection). Judge for yourself if it was worth doing it but I'm happier with the result.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

Yep, fiddling around with the contrast/brightness can make all the difference. Though this page still looks much better in the flesh...saw it last night at the class and it looks great!