Retrieved from Ashes

03 August, 2009

"Swallowed" few more

Although I attended another class today, Jen's "Etched necklace", I haven't finished it yet simply because it's too dark to fiddle with the miniature book. Therefore while dinner was in the oven and my house underwent self cleaning process I decided to finish few more pages for the Swallow Book.








Even though I still have to finish few more pages I couldn't resist the cover page. It is pity that the scanner doesn't show the true colours and effects.



To be continued...

3 comments:

Sam Marshall said...

It's so cool to see this book coming together, Whata a fabulous class.I love all the cool elements you've used.

kelsey said...

Can't wait to see this when it's all completed Svetlana and I KNOW you'll bring it in to show me! Now I just need to plan for Jen's next visit again and let you all know what cool thing she'll be teaching.

Jen Crossley said...

Wow the cover looks awesome!!
Jen