Retrieved from Ashes

24 July, 2009

Industia or Not

Since I missed (forgot) the last class I had to do this page following Kelsey's instructions. People who know me well know that I'm not exactly the one who would blindly follow without exploring the world and possibilities around. That's probably the reason I always get into trouble, but I can't help it. Since I can remember my poor parents have tried to correct this imperfection of my character and didn't succeed so I guess I’ll be imperfect forever!!!
While making this page I tried to follow instructions which funny enough kept disappearing in all the mess on my desk (imagine the mess when I couldn't find any of TWO that Kelsey gave me).Therefore I'm not sure if I got the Industria Technique but here is the end result.

Industria or not this is my cover page for the TECHNIQUE BOOK 2.

4 comments:

kelsey said...

Oh yeah.....that certainly qualifies for Industria Svetlana!!! Gorgeous and I can't wait to see it when you bring it to class. She looks great on the credit card background too!

Samantha Marshall said...

Hi Svetlana,
This is a really cool cover- I love the Industria look.

Davinia said...

Industria was the very first ATC class I did with Kelsey. It looks fantastic Svetlana, looking forward to seeing the whole book put together.

Jen Crossley said...

Svetlana This is an awesome cover you have the industria down pat girl
Jen