Retrieved from Ashes

12 April, 2010

CSR 2010 - Part 4 (Leonardo da Twinchie Swap)

Prior to going to the retreat I signed up for the Leonardo da Twinchie swap. It took me ages to make the decision what I wanted to do. I was playing with different ideas and finally submitted the Vitruvian Man. I hope the other girls in this swap were happy with my choice.


Even though 25 people signed up we ended up with 18 twinchies. Sorry I haven't had time to make anything yet (but I will); I just placed them randomly onto piece of paper for photo shoot.


And before I forget: Big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in this swap.

8 comments:

Samantha Marshall said...

They look incredible-love yours!!!!

lisa_crofts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa_crofts said...

They all look so good...I'm feel very fortunate to have one of yours...hey are you coming to mandys on sunday?

Curio said...

Such an interesting blog...And I love the slide show!

Eliza said...

Can't wait to see how you are going to display these twinchies. Their are so many different varieties, considering the topic. I think everyone did a brilliant job, and definately no double ups. amazing work by all involved.

Megan B said...

Just went back and read a months worth of blogs! My lordy Svetlana, your stuff is awesome, I absolutely love the "card" you made for your nursey friend, I am jealous. All the finding you have bought home from CSR just makes me even more jealous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Svetlana. What is the name of the glue that Judy Wilkenfeld used to stick metal and heavy objects. Thanks Tracey Forward

Glenda said...

Svetlana, my should have been roomie at CSR...........
What a wonderful time you have had, your work looks fabulous. I will look forward to seeing what you do with the Twinchies, most of all I will look forward to meeting you some day in the flesh LOL.